- Skin Discolouration
- Falling Hair
- other problems.
Ayurveda is an Indian medical pathy. In this pathy, raw material is collected from natural resources and medicines are prepared according to ayurvedic books in a well equipped manufacturing unit with trained staff under the supervision of ayurvedic doctors. Special emphasis is laid on Quality Control.
We at Ayurvedic Care & Cure make sure that we cure our patients with a natural approach. Our team of doctors include:
- Dr. Richa Suchdev (B.A.M.S) - Graduate of Guru Nanak Dev University in 1989
- Dr. Ashish Suchdev (B.A.M.S) - Graduate of Guru Nanak Dev University in 1989
- Late Dr. Vikram suchdev(G.A.M.S) - Graduate of Guru Nanak Dev University in 1960
- Late Vaid Kishan Chand - Graduate of Lahore University in 1932
- Late Hakeem Radhe Kishan - Ayurvedic & Unani Practitioner
- Late Hakeem Bansidhar - Unani Practitioner
Kidney TreatmentKidney failure is not a death alarm. It is treatable now.
How to Detect:
A simple Urine test for Albumin and a Blood test for Serum Creatinine. The increased level of Albumin and Serum Creatinine will tell if the kidneys are getting effected. Other symptoms which show kidney problems are: High Blood Pressure, Decreased Hoemoglobin and High Blood Urea.
Now once you identify that your kidneys are not functioning properly, start the treatment. Ayurvedic Care & Cure provides the best treatment. Our research and proved results will cure you. WE ARE SURE ABOUT THIS! We give oral medicine along with dietary precautions.
Our Suggestion to you: Prevention is always better. You can start with small doses to keep your kidneys healthy. ALWAYS!
Other TreatmentWe have capabilities to cure following diseases also:
Weight Problems TreatmentOverweight and obesity are defined as "abnormal or excessive fat ".
it is hard to create one basic list for the estimation of overweight and heftiness in youngsters and youths in light of the fact that their bodies experience various physiological changes as they develop. Contingent upon the age, distinctive strategies to gauge a body's solid weight are accessible
- Primary focus for gaining weight is a good nutritive diet.
- Often, underweight people experience symptoms of fatigue and coldness in the body.
- A decrease in the bulky, low-energy foods and a focus on the high-energy foods will help.
- Of the vegetables, eat such as potatoes, carrots.Eat rice, yava, and starchy grains.
- Fluid intake just before or during meals is not recommended.
- Bedtime snacks are appropriate when it comes to gaining weight, as long as it does not interfere with sleep.
- Adequate rest and deep sleep, including a nap during day time are important to help the body slow down and relax the tension that can burn calories.
- All kinds of labour, exertion, anxieties and exhausting mental activities, should be given up and spend time cheerfully in agreeable company.
Contact Usfor any enquiry please contact us at :-
email - email@example.com
phone - 0183-2291396, +91-9356025455